Thursday, October 4, 2012

Time Flies When You're Having Fun!

My husband and I are unlike most people we know, most people look back and long for the days their children were babies, when they could sit and hold them all day long...We, on the other hand, have always tried our best to embrace every stage of growth in our children's lives and have loved every minute of it! However, as the girls have now reached school-age and our schedule has turned into a flurry of reading and writing and routines(and, okay-we're not as young as we used to be), I've noticed it's become much more challenging to remember all of the little things I'd really like to keep in my memory forever! Those little things they do, funny things they say, favorite things, milestones...I'm hoping this blog, even if I don't stick to it on a very regular basis, will allow me to tuck away some of those memories so we can look back at them later with ease!

No comments:

Post a Comment